Haiti Early Learning Project
Strategic Goals and Planning
Strategic Education Goals
- Support continued teacher education in primary and early childhood education.
- Provide classroom and student supplies.
- Support the James G. Lewis, Jr. Education Scholarships.
- Provide support and recognition of local early childhood educators, early childhood education college scholarship, and community partners supporting the vision of the Haiti Early Learning Project.
Strategic Planning and Priorities To Support Goals
- Provide Fundraising opportunities through donations, sponsors, and events to support the Haiti Early Learning Project strategic education goals.
- Provide Service Project opportunities for churches, service organizations, private and public schools through our Speakers Bureau and H.E.L.P. Chats to develop partnerships and financial support to implement our strategic education goals.
- Provide Educational Projects, to include student, classroom, school-wide projects, and early childhood education curriculum to provide awareness of the education challenges of students in Haiti.